In an attempt to put myself Out There more, I’ve decided to sign up for Bloglovin account. It required me to create a new post with the above code, so I thought I might as well have a quick roundup of other ways you can follow me online:
- Twitter: my most active social media account. I often post daily ramblings, previews of comics I’ve been working on, and pictures of day-to-day life. My Instagram feeds automatically gets pulled into here and I set up an IFTTT recipe so that the pictures will display in the timeline.
- Instagram: I find I’m most active here on weekend nights, where I’ll post a pic spam of how we spent our days.
- Tumblr: Where I mostly post previews of artwork or Gachi Maya updates. I’m planning to start cross-posting some of my blog content there so that it updates more frequently.
- YouTube: Roy and I are slowly getting back into the podcasting sphere, with plans to revive My Fair Hunter soon. We’re currently waiting on getting a capture card for our 3DS.
- Flickr: My least active social media account, but with the best looking pictures. Chances are you’ll be able to see photos from up-and-coming blog posts that are scheduled down the road.
Weird to see my online life separated out like that. Sometimes it feels all clustered together! Anyway, I am working on setting up a Patreon that will entail monthly giveaways, so I wanted to give out this little signal boost as you’ll definitely want to follow me in some shape or form to get announcements. Stay tuned.
playing the tron level in kingdom hearts 2 pic.twitter.com/r1oEo7oKPb
— Sarah O'Donnell (@everydayfoxlife) December 31, 2014